This book is essential reading for each of us in our quest for health and energy in an increasingly stress-filled world.
It covers more than 150 common and lesser-known vegetables, fruits, herbs, spices and other food plants that are the building blocks of good health are described in full, covering aspects such as:
* The plant’s history and origin
* Instructions on how to grow the plant
* Medicinal uses and major nutrients
* Ideas on how to include the plant in the diet, along with recipes
* Cosmetic and household uses and other interesting facts and hints